Management Companies (MANCO)
There are three Estate Management Companies ( MANCOs 1, 2 and 3) covering the various phases of development.
- As areas are completed, the MANCOs become responsible for the upkeep of the unadopted areas of Poundbury – those areas not adopted and maintained by the local authorities.
- Residential and commercial occupiers are issued with shares and voting rights for their respective MANCO areas (1 share per household and shares proportional to the gross internal floor space of non residential premises).
- An annual estate charge is levied, please see the link below to access the MANCO website for further details.
- AGMs cover approval of accounts, and issues affecting MANCO areas e.g. courtyard lighting, courtyard cleaning, tree maintenance etc.
- The Affordable Housing providers are encouraged to represent their Poundbury tenants at meetings.
- MANCO responsibilities in communal areas include surface water drainage, soakaways, manholes, gullies, television signal (T2 Digital), lighting columns, bollards, pocket planting, surface management and other routine maintenance including litter picking, trees, tree pits and tree grilles. Please see the relevant MANCO website for further information
Symonds and Sampson are the Managing Agents acting on behalf of the MANCOs
Telephone 01305 756968 or visit their website at https://www.symondsandsampson.co.uk/professional/poundbury-management