Management Companies (MANCO)
There are three Estate Management Companies ( MANCOs 1,2,3) covering various phases of development.
- As areas are completed, the MANCOs become responsible for the upkeep of the unadopted areas of Poundbury i.e. those areas not adopted and maintained by the local authorities.
- Residential and commercial occupiers are issued with shares and voting rights for their respective MANCO areas (1 share per household and 1 share per 4,000ft.² gross internal floor space for commercial/retail).
- An annual estate charge is levied, please see the links below to access the MANCO websites for further details.
- AGMs cover approval of accounts, and issues affecting MANCO areas e.g. courtyard lighting, courtyard cleaning, tree maintenance etc.
- The Affordable Housing providers are encouraged to represent their Poundbury tenants at meetings.
- MANCO responsibilities in communal areas include surface water drainage, soakaways, manholes, gullies, T2 Digital, lighting columns, bollards, pocket planting, gravel replacement and routine maintenance including litter picking, trees, tree pits and tree grilles. Please see the relevant MANCO website for further information.
MANCO 1 – 01305 340159 or visit website here
MANCO 2 – 01305 264070 or visit website here
MANCO 3 – 01305 259940 or visit website here